Friday, March 29, 2013

MON-WED

The Turkish contingent had made it to Seoul the last I heard, and it shouldn't be that long now before they've finished their overnight stay there and are ready to head home via Istanbul. The word is that they had a good flight crew on their way from Brisbane to Korea - and we all know what a difference that makes. Where does the time go? They're home safely now which is good to know and we're all settling back into life without them here. It is different though - knowing they're on the other side of the world, settling back into their own lives. I hope they all had a good time - we think Mü did; he pulled M aside at one point and told her that he didn't want to go back to Turkey.

Heh heh. ... poor Mü! I've just remembered one of the little tricks I played with/on him; he had asked me how to edit text on the iPad - he almost had it but wasn't holding his finger directly on the text to be changed - so I showed him how to do that ... although first he had to wiggle his finger in the air to make sure it would work ... which he did. Once or twice he did get it to work without first doing the finger wiggle-and when he pointed this out, I told him he must have had enough wiggle stored up to let it work. He was happy with that. I do wonder how long it will be before he realises I was playing a trick on him! And I'm sorry I won't be around to see him giggle about it... both he and Ze have a terrific sense of fun!

I had the house to myself last night if you don't count the furries as they were home with me as well. They didn't take up much room and they weren't too rowdy - so everyone was happy! But they still didn.t get to decide what we watched on television (I got to do that... just a shame there wasn't anything much on). We did watch a movie we'd recorded "American Werewolf in London" which, in retrospect, may not have been the best choice given it's almost full moon (it might even have been) and I was ... home alone.

M and S spent the night in Brisbane - they went up to see Joan Armatrading .- and absolutely loved it. The venue was fantastic (quite intimate) and Joan was amazing - doing a mix of "old stuff" and some from her new album/CD. They stayed overnight rather than having to drive home late.

No comments:

Post a Comment