Sunday, October 5, 2014

Friday

End of Month is now over - but I was a little dissatisfied with it. The process was different from last month - and, I don't know why this surprises me at all, they have gone and changed some of the key reports again - I would like to say they had merely “fiddled” with them but that would be something of an understatement. But we finally sorted it out … and I managed to sit tight and not express my dissatisfaction at some of the decisions made … better that way .. and we'll have another go next month. 
By the time I arrived home this afternoon, Syl had been again. This time she was taking out a cupboard … the one which is where the dishwasher is intended to go on Tuesday. All we have to do now is bring the dishwasher in from the garage, and that will be a job for the weekend after we've been out to Latimers to pick up the trolley. 
Sooz and I went over to HarbourTown for dinner this evening - and while we had thought we might eat at a Turkish place Mi had mentioned to Sooz - it was closing as we arrived. So we ate at Fasta Pasta - and while we may have ordered a little too much, they had plastic containers so you could take your leftovers with you. It saved me having to go back to the car for plastic containers (we'd noticed there were some) - and as it was I was fairly sure I wouldn't have brought back enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment