Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wednesday

Wednesday 
l was so much looking forward to the lunar eclipse tonight but there was cloud cover which meant we couldn't see it.  We kept setting the alarm on the offchance the clouds would part ... but not to be.  We'll have to catch it on television or wait until the next. ne.  I just hope that all the people I encouraged to watch out for it did and that they had better weather than we. 
Sooz made good progress again today, probably helped by bed tea. It is a wonderful thing. She had a heap of boxes ready for relocating to the garage when I arrived home.  Tomorrow will be kitchen things. As long as Sooz can get to the boxes in the garage that is.  I have warned Sooz but I will try to clear the way a little before I go to work on the morrow.  (She hasn't been in the garage for a few days So may not realise how many things are now residing there- even if only on a temporary basis! .)  
Tomorrow will be an exciting day for Sooz. I did get a replacement hose for the washing machine today and now the laundry detergent has made it out of the car and into the house as well, I doubt she will be able to resist her first WashAthon at Jannie.
An had come down with a migraine (the bad kind) overnight and with M off at another engagement, there was no Aqua for Sooz today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment