Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday

The inclement weather has not left us.

It's just as well I made that note on Monday because it's been so long I can't really remember what Monday had to offer - except rain by the looks of it - although not in the afternoon because I did some stick collection when I got back to Latimers - still cleaning up after the storm. there's still more to do though, and it will have to be done before either M or I can mow a meadow. (I have downloaded an App for the iPhone which is called Sunday Lawn - where the object is to mow lawns in the most efficient way - for those days when it's too wet or too dark to get on ROM.

Did I mention that the very pregnant Holly Horse has been taken off so she can be cared for while she has the foal. It should be any time now. She - they - will stay there for a while and even though we are sad we won't get to see the new-born foal, it is a good decision as M is still in hospital and L and C have their hands full already.

Sweetie is going to be moved into Holly's paddock - L is hoping that will give her a workout - and more strength - in getting up and down the hill. It will be strange to see her on that side of the road as we drive out of Latimers.

No comments:

Post a Comment