Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tuesday

Beazley went off to the vet again to have his glucose levels checked. He is running at 12.5 now which is a great result. He has to go back again next week - for a reading at 5:30pm not for an all-day glucose curve - and if he's the same then, he only needs to go back in a fortnight for the next check.

TRAFFIC HAZARD AHEAD says the flashy sign on the way to the river crossing - but what is it? I think I noticed it for the first time yesterday - or it might have been on Sunday (after the storm) but it is a mystery as to what the TRAFFIC HAZARD is.

Just for a change, S and I went out for dinner this evening and we stayed closer to home - at the Nerang RSL Club. We had heard they had a new chef - and a new menu - and thought it was worth trying out. It may have just been that S made the wrong choice - or that she is such an aficionado of Lamb Cutlets - but her meal didn't quite hit the mark. I, on the other hand, enjoyed my Chicken Korma Pie very much - even though it is something that I wouldn't normally have.

But before we went out for dinner, I met up with J after work for a coffee at Zarraffas at Crestwood Plaza to find out if things were looking up in her quarter. They are.


No comments:

Post a Comment