Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tuesday

I could have had an earlier night last night, especially as I was still tired from the weekend - so I have resolved to be in bed by 9:30 tonight. We will see how close 1 get!

It was another busy yet satisfying day at the office and I managed to get away on time without feeling I needed to give a reason (read: excuse).

2arraffas was busy this morning. ... and this afternoon - I managed to call in for a quick coffee before I completely forgot to go to the Post Office. I had meant to but ... well, I can't even claim that I had other errands to run.

The furries are good - and they've well and truly settled back into their routines now that their real mother has returned. The sleepIng places have been swapped again a little bit though - so Sooz and I no longer have a furry in with us ... Maggie seems to have completely forgotten the electric blanket ... but she probably has no need for it as her mother's room is as warm as toast!

Monday

M is on a mission to protect the Plovers nesting in Hermes' yard. She's right. They are amazing: building their "nest" on the ground and then the parents taking turns to sit while the other acts as a diversion and stands guard.

Trivia was good tonight although we are missing St and Ni and that certain je ne sais quoi they bring to the table. We would have come very close to winning tonight (instead of a hair's breadth from third) had they been there. And this was Anita's last game for a couple of weeks but she is supplying her own replacement! Maybe we need to make that a proviso of not being there ... you send in a comparable substitute - and so Tag Team Trivia was born.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment