Sunday, August 3, 2014

Wednesday

It was nice to have a later start at work this morning - even though it wasn't as late last night as I'd thought. I puddled, which is to say I took Pearl for a walk and then had a read of no-names manual - confirming that what Sooz thought was the "cigarette lighter" actually was! I don't know why I ever question what she says - especially when it comes to Trivia. We met Na and An-M at Tallai tonight for a rousing game of Trivia - and even though we tried hard - we didn't make it on to the podium there either. Seems like the flavour of the week. But we didn't come in last, so that was something to be thankful for! As was the opportunity to have breakfast with Sooz and M at Maccas this morning - and to say hi to Jo - since I haven't been there for at least a couple of weeks. They are still making the coffee as well - so it's good to know their skills haven't slipped in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment