Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Monday

Found them! The Plovers have moved a couple of paddocks towards B's! They were kind enough not to divebomb Pearl and I as we walked past but any birds that flew within their general proximity were chased out - no questions asked.

Trivia was tonight and we were joined by So who arrived today before she and Vi set off or their holiday next week. They will have a one day overlap with An and Syl who are scheduled to fly back in or Friday. Vi appears to be on the mend from the various incarnations of her lurgy and is even thinking of doing Aqua on Wednesday - which would be great as Sooz and M were the only two who showed up today. Je went ahead with the class for them though so they were pleased with that.

Why is it so hard to go back to work after a great weekend? The good news is that because of the Show, it's only a four-day week and while that isn't totally ideal because it is EOM, we'll cope!

On the way home I put Billi into stealth mode (aka CJM) to see if I could sneak up on the Plovers without startling them - but they have moved again: this time further down into the same paddock. M found them this time - and she is a bit concerned because the further away they are from the house, the harder it is to protect them.

Tinka!

I had some correspondence from the Solicitors today and I foolishly sat down to read it when we returned from Trivia. The next time I looked up it was five minutes before midnight and even though I had taken off my work oranges before Trivia, I began to worry there might be a pumpkin transformation coming on ... so it was then that I made the executive decision not to try to find my Passport tonight ... I know it's in a safe place - somewhere - I just have to remember which one!

Tinka was already settled in bed by the time I got there ... and she looked fairly comfy! I didn't have the heart to move her, so I crawled in around her. yes I know we spoil those furries but they are absolutely worth it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment