Sunday, August 3, 2014

Thursday

It was another busy day at work as we inch closer and closer to the End of Month. We are making good inroads and we hope to have the invoices whittled down to a very manageable under $100,000 by week's end. Hopefully this goes well because they are looking at switching all reporting over to the financial system this month.

After work, it was straight to Zarraffas to meet a mobile banker from our usual financial institution. It was good - she had a lot of information for me and I filled out a pre-loan application form. She's going to send me some more product information so that will give me some light reading to do.

Then it was home for a quick cuppa before setting off for The Big House where I could hear the Roulette calling my name. It wasn't calling it loud enough because by the time we were finished the game, I was one chip ahead - and a red chip at that. Still, I was glad to have retained my stake for another time!

There were a few folk at The Big House tonight but M and I managed to get a table and have a reasonably fast dinner at Spinners before going up stairs.

I drove in this evening - taking no-name for a drive. Someone suggested "Lamington" but I suggested he "try harder" ... there's no rush to name the car ... which is good because we don't want to give it a dud name. At the moment I am leaning towards "Seeker" (Prius C-Car). I'm not sure Sooz is keen on it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment