Monday, September 23, 2013

Saturday - Just Swell

Swell 4

Swell ... finally. S decided she wasn't coming so I set off early - hoping I would be able to beat the crowds and be able to get a park which was somewhere in the vicinity of Swell. I was amazed at how busy it was, even at 6:30 in the morning, but I did get a park and a cup of coffee and set out to start my numerous walks up and down the exhibition "space". In the end, I stayed for over five hours, which included meeting up with Mouse, M and The Great K for breakfast there. I also walked up with them before I excused myself and set out for Latimers - picking up some bread and other lunch provisions to take back to S who was having a very big lie-in because she really wasn't feeling well at all.

Swell

Mi and Az are due back from their overseas sojourn today - but they won't be collecting Prince of Persia until tomorrow.

The Great K has still not found out about his Course results, but hopefully he will on Monday. It must be very difficult for him to wait, uncertain if he's going to graduate or not. But at least he's keeping Mouse company - and will still be there after Prince goes home.

 

1 comment: