Monday, September 23, 2013

Thursday - a movie and some paperwork

S to see "Blue Jasmine" - she very much enjoyed it - so much so that she says she would see it again with M if she wanted to see it.

Mouse went on a field trip today - to Tyalgum or Tumbulgum - either would have nice and not just because they both have passable pubs. Mouse and the others didn't get back to the pick-up point until 5.30 so it was a full day and even included a stop at the Murwillumbah Art Gallery.

The Great K is still staying with Mouse but has not yet heard about his Course results. Hopefully he'll find out tomorrow. Until he does he doesn't want to start applying for jobs in just in case he hasn't passed.

What was I thinking? Who in their right mind decides to update to a new iOS when they get home? The iPad took ages to do iOS7 and it was after 3am by the time I went to bed; but the good news is that as I was waiting, I was actually sorting through "stuff". I felt quite happy with the night's work - most of my tax paperwork in the one place, and, finally, the new iOS7 on the iPad - ready to be played with tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment