Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Monday

The rain had all but disappeared by the time I rose and was ready to go off to Community Day at Mudgeeraba. I had been worried last night because it had looked as though the rain had set in - and the wind (which apparently had nothing to do with the caravan that has appeared out the front of the next-doors)! And the day - actually morning - was great for being outside and doing yard work - not too hot, not too cold, not too sunny, not raining. It was a good day and the Kindergarten grounds took much better after the 'blitz'!

When we finished - early - there was some small discussion about whether a return to work was in order and apparently it wasn't so we all went our separate ways! Me. of course, to Zaraffas where I had my second coffee of the day (luxury) and tried to decide how best to spend the bonus time. High on the list was visiting all the Zarraffas outlets on the Coast and having a coffee at each. In r etrospect I'm glad I met Mouse, S and M at The Coffee Club at the Q Super Centre instead because now that I think about it there are a lot of Zarraffas outlets on the coast - stretching from Helensvale to Currumbin! The Helensvale one is supposed to be the best one - followed by Crestwood Plaza. I could do both of them tomorrow.

The case on which S was sitting as a juror has now concluded and it seems that justice has been done. But will she be called for another case? She is still on the active call list and will need to go back to checking the Court's website or phone-in line each day to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment