Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday

Poor Pearl didn't get to come to breakfast this morning as we went to a cafe which doesn't really do dogs. It's a pity because she was so excited - because she knows it's Saturday! But it was going to be okay because M was going to take her for a walk later in the day - not breakfast, it's true, but an outing and she really does like any outing.

We had breakfast at the Coffee Bean, a little cafe which S and M have been to before but not me (I?). It's fairly simple but you can't argue with the value - $10.90 for the Big Breakfast including a tea or coffee. We sat outside - under an umbrella so S was in shade but I could be in the sun - have to love that sun. (Maybe I need to get out more during the day during the week.)

Then back to Latimers for some play time (yes, we were planning to do a tip run this morning but didn't quite make it) before we took ourselves in to The Big House we are spending tonight and tomorrow night. (Thank you M.) I am really looking forward to a bath there - hoping it will help my shoulder (which is starting to settle down but I'm not giving up the anti-inflammatories just yet).

We had thought about going over to the Cardamon Pod in Broadbeach (the Vegetarian restaurant where Friday night Family and Friends dinner was a few weeks ago) but in the end S and I decided to just have room service - and that was very nice. Especially since it meant we could stay in the room and watch the sun set over the Hinterland.

I had planned to have a fairly early night tonight but I managed to get hooked into watch Armageddon again - and it was just as good on the second viewing.

Wonder what M and furries were up to out at Latimers?

No comments:

Post a Comment