Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wednesday

One of the work Colleagues came up to me this morning and told me that it would be 6-22 degrees tomorrow in Rome for my birthday."But how did you know I'm going to Rome for my birthday?" I asked. It wouldn't be bad would it? I have a current passport (somewhere) which is something M will be able to say in a minute as hers is currently expired but still renewable by the simple lodgement of a renewal form (with photos) and payment of a fee. She's done the form - a great start - and now that the reunion program is on the table -meaning they may head off earlier - there's an added impetus to lodge it, especially if they also need to get visas. Hmm, I wonder if Mouse's passport is current.

There were no winners (among our lot) at Bingo today but hopefully they had fun. No winner/s meant everyone bought their own lunch - and because it was Australia Fair, everyone could have the cuisine of their choice. I think S had Japanese, Mi (who met them there) had Chinese sesame balls. I'm not sure whether she and E then went off to Senior Zumba or whether that was another day (they all seem to meld together some weeks).

Not sure why but more than one of the furries is coughing at the moment and M seems to think that it might be that there are worms. One of them is due at the vets (it may be Tinky - who seems to still be losing weight) and M will have them check then.

M and I went off to CSP this evening - and it was good. We had a snack upstairs as we watched Roulette and marvelled at how few people were playing. It's funny that because you would think that there would be a few people playing most of the time but this isn't so - it seems to v ary more by the time of day rather than what day it is. The exception is on the days when there are member draws and at that point there needs to be more tables open usually, rather than the (only) one that usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment