Thursday, January 23, 2014

Friday 17 January

I've always thought the Maccas soft serve cone is way better value than the Sundae - but still I forget!  

I drove home the back way this afternoon - I didn't feel like driving on the highway - and when I passed the 50km sign I was fairly sure it would be a good idea to stay in the speed limit because there would be a speed trap ahead - so it was no surprise when a couple of cars flashed their lights at me - and then there it was! 

M was out with the rels tonight ... they had three venues on the cards - Q1 so they could watch the sunset, then on to dinner, and then on to a nightclub.  The rels (Mu and Se) are showing one of their rels around - Ja.  She's in her last semester of college and decided she should visit Australia now because she might not get the chance after she graduates.

Compared to them, Sooz and I had an incredibly quiet night in ... and enjoyed Mouse leftovers from last night. 

I'm still taking Pearl on her walks in the morning (when she's up) and Tinka has taken to sleeping on the floor, near the end of the bed, on my side - which is fine as long as I don't get up during the night - or I remember that she's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment