Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday 16 January

Thursday - one more day of work and then there's a weekend to enjoy.  I'm not quite sure where the last one went but I feel as though I didn't have one!

No CSP tonight as M was picking up some rels from the airport and taking them back to Mouse's for dinner. We did score an invite to dinner as well but by that stage we had already made other plans.  (Apparently another 10% has been won at CSP - so it's good to know that someone is winning it!)

We ended up at the Q Centre, at our favourite "Fast Wok" - where Sooz tried something new (Black Bean Steak or something like that - although I think it was just a little more exotic than that) while I had my usual Chow Mein with Crispy Noodles.  Not that it wasn't nice, but sometimes I think I would just be happy with the Crispy Noodles.  

I managed to sneak in a visit to the discount warehousey thing while we were at  the Q Centre - and I picked up another lumbar support for Sooz for the car.  It isn't as comfortable as her $5.98 one from OfficeWorks - but hopefully they will come back into stock at some point, and we'll get another couple so she can leave one at home and one in our car, and one in M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment