Thursday, January 23, 2014

Monday 13 January

I managed to pull myself out of bed and make it to work today. The not-so-good news is that I don't feel totally on top of things yet but the better news is that I am feeling a bit better … I'm putting me at 75%.

Sooz and the kids arrived back at Latimers today and, with a couple of minutes turnaround for me after work, we were back in Lars and on our way to Trivia. As predicted, Fl is away so we are without him and, as suspected, when it got to be 7 and then 7:15 without any sign of them, we knew we would be without Mi and Ve as well.

As far as a Pat was concerned, though, I think the best part of the night for him was that we kept seeing the Light Rail go past. On the way there I had asked, quite hoping we would for his sake, whether we might see the Light Rail on one of its test "drives" - little thinking that that would be all it would be doing. But at least Pat got to see the Light Rail … multiple times! He loved it!

I'd like to say we were winners tonight, but we weren't ... which may have had something to do with that we didn't have An or Fl tonight. Oh well ... there's aways next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment