Thursday, January 23, 2014

Saturday 18 January

Is there really a bullet hole in my towel? I noticed it a couple of days ago but now that I keep putting my hand on it, I can't ignore it. The hole is round, and small, and I don't know why I should think it's a bullet hole - or where I think it came from. Hmm … another mystery.
I was up and early this morning and on my way to Main Beach with the cameras to see if I could get some of those surfing shots I hadn't been able to get to over the Christmas break.
There was lots happening at Main Beach this morning - boot camps, a sole person doing Tai Chi, and the 5km timed run/walk. Meanwhile, Sooz and M were at The Golden Door, in the middle of Deep Water Running. This was Sooz's first time doing it I think - she has been along to check it out before - and she thoroughly enjoyed it and is already talking about going again next week. 
Next, breakfast at a new place for me - Diva at Marina Mirage - not bad, not bad at all!
The rest of the day was quite gentle in comparison - for Sooz and I at least. M was off with the rels and Mi to all points south, including Rainbow Beach, Point Danger, Nimbin and Byron Bay - and even though she arrived home a little on the tired side (it was quite late) she said she had a good day.
Back at Latimers, Sooz and I were doing nothing much at all. I did consider jumping on ROM for a go around the yard, but managed to talk myself out of that! I did, however, manage to take myself out for a haircut and some shopping … although it looks as though I may need to go back to the hairdresser because she has left it just a little long at the back. I believe the word “mullet” was used!

No comments:

Post a Comment