Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sunday 12 January

Magic Millions in still underway which means the Markets are in the car park again this week ... for most people anyway ... we will meet at Az and Mi's instead.

She had made pastries and fruit salad ... and M had called into the Markets to collect bread - so there was a lot of food. We missed out on our normal coffee though - but that was covered too because Az made pot after pot of coffee - not Turkish ... possibly Italian ... but it was still quite strong - strong enough to put hairs on your chest!

Then I finally made it to The Big House ... M and I called in for a quick coffee and then a few hands of CSP, another drink and then that was it for me ... I was exhausted and it was straight back home for me!

Sooz and the kids drove back from the Central Coast to Kyogle today and will make their way back to Latimers tomorrow so Patrick can come to Trivia. We'll need the support - Fl is off for a few days on a job and he won't be there - and An is still away - and even though Mi said she might come, I have a feeling she and her friend, Ve, may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment