Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wednesday - Bingo

S and M had their usual breakfast at Ferry Road this morning before taking themselves off to Bingo. An wasn't there today. She's down the Coast with Sy. Em wasn't there either, but Mouse, M and S did have some luck - M did get a Line but this time she didn't have to share. Alas, the Kitty is almost depleted so it's time someone had a good win.

After lunch, S and I went home - and I took myself off to bed - finally giving into the lurgy - hoping it will be gone by morning. S, wonderful as she is, made chicken soup for me and it would have been good had 1 been able to stay awake long enough to eat it when I surfaced just after 10pm. As it was, I just grabbed a hot Milo and a biscuit and went back to bed.

Tinka didn't come in tonight, possibly because the door was closed when she wanted to come in - and then she took herself off to sleep in M's room - and she must have been very comfortable and warm in there because she didn't come in at all during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment