Thursday, September 8, 2011

Monday

There are certainly no Colorbond moments with the lawn this time around. I just look at it and feel very sad that it has had to endure such a bad cut - I can only hope that it will grow back quickly - and it needs to rain and sun a bit more for that to happen - so I can do it again - but properly this time now that the deck is back on straight!

"Australian Story" tonight was on the champion racehorse Black Caviar - but we were still surprised with M rushed in to watch it. That could have been because she was two hours early - having thought it was on "Talking Heads". But it was good to have her home - even though S wasn't in much of a mood to play with her. She didn't get to the dentist today so she is still trying to cope with the pain. She does have an appointment for late tomorrow morning though (Mouse has one too, but it's a different dentist and earlier I think).

I was trying to do my tax return this evening (no, really!!!) so I had banned myself from watching television - but I was able to hear M's remarks to the cats as she watched it - including making sure they knew that she (and S and I) were in the massive crowd that watched Black Caviar racing in Brisbane earlier this year. It truly was an amazing day - not one that any of us will easily forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment