Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

Mouse, M and S went off to Southport RSL Bingo this morning and they had a good time. As S texted me at one point - Winners Are Grinners! I didn't hear whether they had invested in the (is it) Pet machines - the machine-assisted way of playing Bingo. The machine apparently let's you know when you are one away from winning - although it won't tell you when you have the winning number/s.

Too bad - so sad: seems to have crept into one of our work people's vocabulary - and it's not me although I cannot guarantee that I won't start parroting it if I keep hearing it!

On the way in to Wednesday night CSP we called in to the hospital to see M from next door who has been there since the day before yesterday with back problems - it's not so much sore as that it goes into spasms whenever she moves. Not a good way to be. She is doing the exercises prescribed by the physiotherapist but at this stage the actual problem hasn't been diagnosed.

Also in hospital, but M and I didn't get around to seeing him, was D. He apparently has some heart problem - not new - and we don't know how serious. M is planning to go back into the Hospital tomorrow to take some washing back in for M.

I managed to get some mowing in this afternoon but I could have done better - and thanks to M's instructions for the next time I mow, hopefully the lawn will soon be back to its former glory. It was good to get back on the ROM again and I have missed it. I find it incredibly relaxing especially with some good background music on - or not because both ways works. And the front section really did need a mow.

No comments:

Post a Comment