Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friday

It is getting perilously close to the end of the holidays but there are still three days left and we are going to make the most of them!   I have yet to spend a couple of days with my feet up,  relaxing, but I think I will squeeze in another half a day at some point - but it has been great!  

Today we were off to Robina for a bit of a shop and a look around the stores.   Of course, I usually go to just the two stores - JB Hi-Fi and the Apple Store - unless there is something else I am after but today was not one of those days - oh wait,  I did go to Extreme - to see if they had any mic-ed headphones for the iPhone ...  I lost my last set in Toowoomba and have been using the set I ran over with my chair at work (not working incredibly well in the left ear-piece these days unless you jiggle the jack into exactly the right position). They did - for $20 but I wasn't sure what the quality would be at that price - ah to be more of a gambler!  

Then it was time to join Mouse and M for a movie - Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.  We loved it! Even more than the first one.  I was a bit surprised when the critic in one of the local papers totally panned it but luckily we had already seen it by then so we weren't influenced by the bad press. We couldn't believe we had missed one of the very obvious clues in the movie though but take some comfort in knowing it was probably better that we hadn't realised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment