Monday, January 16, 2012

Friday

 The new pump is in but M is concerned about the pressure.  The test will be when we have showers!  

Dinner at F and Mi's was good; and we finally met Mi's sister E who is currently visiting with her two boys.  You have to love Mi - because she knows that I'm not a big fan of cous cous,  and because cous cous was on the menu for this evening,  they had prepared some jacket potatoes in foil for me - and they were absolutely scrumptious with the babaganoush Mi had whipped up.  

L was a bit nervous about coming with us - meeting new people including young boys - and once there she kept wanting to know the time. She had to ask S and the others as I was travelling sans watch: my swatch band is about to break and I don't want to run the risk of losing it.  She was good though, helping M keep the boys entertained before dinner or so S reports because before dinner I was doing some setup on F's new Mac computer.   (Did I hear correctly that F wants to swap it for Mi's?)

Holly's foal is still as cute as ever although more mottled than Sweetie was/is.  But that won't last according to L - the foal will end up black with a white blaze on its forehead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment