Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tuesday

It was decidedly chillier this morning at Latimers. I just managed to avoid putting on a jumper this morning but it may not be so easy tomorrow. It's starting to get darker earlier as well - it's not even 5:30pm when the sun sets now, meaning it's going to be more of a challenge to get to Zarraffas after work (like today) and still get home in daylight to take the rubbish (and recycling) up to the road on a Monday. It will be cold too but that's not necessarily a bad thing because it means all the snakes should be hibernating.

It was good to get back to Zarraffas this afternoon - it's been a while - and even though I go in the mornings, it's not relaxed as I keep watching the clock to see what time I need to leave.

M was out at Mouse's this afternoon and I received an email (I only knew because M rang to see if I had received it) with a puzzle in it - a KenKen. If I could provide the answer, she could get Mouse's puzzles into the post on the way home. They're due in Sydney on Friday and this is the last opportunity to get them in the mail if they're going to be there on time. Well, I do like a challenge, and even though I had the answer within a minute or so, I checked my workings a couple of times to make sure it was right ... haste makes waste - or a wrong answer.

S and I had a quiet evening in - I'm still trying to catch up with blogging and series viewing, not to mention any real work that may need my attention - like paying bills - and it's difficult for me to have two late nights in a row without feeling all-but-completely wrecked for the rest of the week. (And did I mention that besides needing more sleep, older bodies require more maintenance too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment