Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wednesday 19 February

Bingo Day. An and M were Winners/Grinners but the others had no luck. There's always next week of course but it's always better to win this week!

While they were out, Kathy came and she would have been surprised to find Pearl finally home after her stay in with Mouse.

I met An in at Zarraffas this afternoon (and where is my Zarraffas card?) to talk about my CV and reworking it as I start my search for a new role (hopefully permanent - or as permanent as anything can be in this day and age).

Pearl was very hot today - I wonder if she misses Mouse's - and the air-conditioning! Mind you, Pearl isn't the only one feeling the heat. Sooz has been sweltering the last few days. She says it would be easier to take if there was some relief at night - but there isn't - and yes that was Sooz having a cold shower before she went to bed the other night. I couldn't do it - not without knowing I was going off to a bed with many blankets.

The good news is that the fire over the back if b's stables seems to be finally really be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment