Friday, February 28, 2014

Wednesday 26 February

Was that woman wearing a pink dressing gown at Maccas this morning? It looked like it. It is some time since I saw PJs out and about - not since Crestwood Plaza when I was working out at Parklands - and regularly a family would pull up and pile out of a van, all of them wearing PJs.

Jo dreamt Mrs H, she and I as adults were working on a project. Small yellow snakes, a brown snake and a big green snake were somehow involved! Even I don't dream of Mrs H - our home room and business studies teacher at High School.

Sooz's coloured bird was on the gate near the garage for a moment this morning - not nearly enough to get the camera out, but it's good to see

it around. I'm not sure where the other one it usually travels with was because I didn't see it.

"And he was in drag" the caption said about the man who had stabbed police officers at a Palm Beach service station ... well, that's not something that happens every day ... but actually it didn't ... he wasn't in drag (the rest was right) ... he was just dragged from the scene. He looked to be shirtless though - which you would be after being tasered several times - and hit with capsicum spray!

Wednesday again - which meant meeting An for another session on my CV and job hunt. As a bonus I was able to see Syl and Max was well - and witness their signatures on the contract for the Palmers sale. When I left An she was deciding whether to pick up something for dinner on the way home ... or cook.

I had no such dilemma - Sooz and I had already decided to have Chinese and I picked it up from the Q Centre on the way home.

On the way home, I picked up Chinese for our dinner - and was very pleased to get home ... way after my usual time - and was just in time to say goodbye to M who was on her way out.

The furries were all in good form even though they had been home alone for most of the day. They'll have more company tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment