Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sunday

Quality time with Maggie. I think she is missing M ... she came over for a hug/pat this morning - and then she went on to predict rain - only a little but we shall see by day's end if she is an accurate forecaster.

Except for Maggie and the other furries, the house was quiet this morning when I hauled myself from bed to feed and water those furries, and, of course, to let that Pearlie out (without letting those cats out before time). Then, it was time for the Tr call - an hour later for her this time round as Daylight Savings ended there today. Or an hour earlier. I'll never really know for sure.

The kids went back today - a little later than planned - they were still in bed when I left (late)for the Markets. Sooz had foregone the Markets to see the kids off although it could have been safer for her to have come with me. after they'd gone she made herself a cup of tea - and then slipped on some fluid on the floor. The good news is she didn't break anything except her favourite cup (that wasn't really good news) - the bad news is that she broke her favourite cup and sprained her ankle/foot, bruised the toes on the other foot ... and there, I realised as I wrote that, is the third call-out for the frozen peas. She is bruising but the Hirudoid should help with that.

The Markets were busy again - and I wasn't the last to arrive - that was Em, B and his three sisters. Fl and Mi's doctor friends were also there - otherwise it was the usual crowd including Nu and Va. There was no shortage of food or conversation and there was even an iPhone discussion for good measure.

Well, Maggie didn't do a bad job of forecasting - except the storm was way bigger than she had suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment