Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunday

I was glad I'd done that work for work last night because it meant I could have the day at leisure without feeling the slightest pang of guilty! Of course there was plenty I could have been doing but that's what electronic to-do lists are for - very easily moving something from today's list to tomorrow! That's what managing tasks is all about.

At the Markets

It was a good call with Tr this morning. She's put me on to a couple of series that she's started watching and I'm looking forward to downloading them and having a look.

Sooz had a bye from the Markets today but that was okay because she had given M the shopping list. And it was a busy markets today. Three of Ma's sisters were there - he is one of ten! Ca and Me were also there - they were up to celebrate Ca's (St's mother's birthday yesterday). And, of course, there were all the usual suspects! Talk at the table at one point turned to gambling and then addiction generally. You never know what's going to come up.

Kudos of the day belongs to Flam - who correctly identified the power point driving the recently-installed bird deterrent alarms - and turned it off. Bliss! And, yes, we did remember to turn it on again on the way out!

Syl left the Markets early to go out to Latimers. She had been planning to give the whipper snipper a workout but that was shelves as the rain started very soon after she arrived.

Kathmandu is having it's Easter Sale - up to 60% off some items. It was fitting that I saw Ca and Me there because they were the ones who told me about it. I was remarkably restrained!

This afternoon I had the "day off" just catching up with some reading and series. I am now one episode away from the season finale of one of my favourite shows ... so it's just as well that Tr has suggested some others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment