Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tuesday

Day break

What a beautiful sunrise this morning. I stopped to take photographs during our walk up the lane and as I was commenting to Pearl that it was indeed a gorgeous sight, I suddenly realised she only sees in black and white so part of the magic would have been lost on her. But I did post a photo of it on FaceBook so I felt I had shaed the experience.

It was April Fool's Day today and as far as I know I wasn't caught out either at a personal or community level. Well, except for Disney's origami Olaf from "Frozen". I was suspicious when the instructions called for a whole lot of folds (which you kind of expect when Origami is involved) and even more so when they suggested that you skip to No. 11 if the instructions were proving too difficult (and they were!) ... I was just really glad I hadn't gone hunting for the baby carrot for his nose!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment