Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wednesday

There were no Winners are Grinners at Bingo today - and when Sooz and I went to the Tallai Golf Club tonight for dinner, we resisted the temptation (or was it urge - and what's the difference between the two?) to stay for Trivia. I am going to have to organise to play there again though and I'll start polling for interested parties and dates (and frequency - you know some of us like routines and to know what's happening).

B's tank

They choice of desserts this week was greatly reduced and the lemon meringue pie I was hanging out for wasn't on the menu. But we didn't go away empty-handed … they had an ice cream sundae with liqueur (Kahlua) poured over the top - so we got one to takeaway - that way it could be enjoyed after driving home!

I'm not sure what has happened to B's tank. This ws the tank that was originally stored rolled against the side of his house until that big storm some months ago flipped it on to its top - and ever since it has been tied securely to their electricity pole. As I was driving past today I noticed that it was still tied to the pole but it seems to be collapsing in on itself. I'm not sure if this is because tanks are designed to be filled with water and after a certain point they will implode (?) if they are not.

Sooz and I saw the owl on the fence across from L's (just past B's) on the way home again tonight. How lucky are we?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment