Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tuesday

The lurgy continues and I allowed myself to stay in bed until after 7 - forgoing Maccas to allow me to catch just a little bit more rest.

I thought I was going to stay only half a day or so but as it turned out I managed to stay the whole day and I think ... well, I hope ... I was productive for most of that.

Sooz was too ... she worked today and when she texted me this afternoon, it was to say that M was taking longer at the dentist than anticipated and was running a few minutes late. It was worth it though, because the dentist did a great job. M was pleased with the job as well - and with good cause.

Did I mention that Sooz cancelled our Trivia last night ... she called it early - when we were on the way home - so I didn't have to worry about pretending to be okay for it. From what she said, the others weren't absolutely disappointed that it wasn't a happening thing ... and I don't think they went without us.

Pearl didn't get her walk with me this morning - but neither did I ... it is amazing how much darker it is in the mornings now. And it was getting dark when I drove home as well. I don't think it's going to be long before I'm driving to work and home in the dark. Whatever happened to daylight savings?

The furries are all well - and even though I asked her to, Tinka didn't stay in with me last night. I can't say I blamed her ... but she did have some of my dinner ... she likes cereal milk! Pearl could have had some too, if there had been any left ... like I said, Tinka likes cereal milk!

There has still been no word on how Ca is progessing. M had told us about a week ago now that the doctors wanted to meet with La and Yv ... and it didn't sound like it was going to be good news. But, she was still hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment