Sunday, April 22, 2012

Friday

Funny how you can sometimes be just a little bit tired at the end of the working week. S and I were thinking about going to a Vegetarian restaurant I heard about today. I'd tried to phone them to make a booking but the number I found on the interweb was disconnected. I did find another one on a Facebook page but that went through to a messagebank but I didn't leave one. By the time I'd finished at work, I was ready for a nap and even though I did have one, I woke up more tired and, in retrospect, a bit peopled-out and not at all like driving into Surfers Paradise. So we decided to postpone our Indian Vegetarian dinner to another day/night. And we decided to send our apologies to Mouse who had invited us to dinner - even though Family N Friends was postponed until next week. M went though and she and Mouse watched the Royal Command Performance.

S and I pottered at home - and I finally had the chance to have a look at the computer to see why it has been running so unpredictably - which is not what you expect from a computer. I did a disk clean-up and then a defragmentation which looks as though it's going to have to run overnight - and then, depending on how it goes, it might need another one! I also managed to catch up with a couple of episodes of some series I've been meaning to watch - so all in all it was a good night, although a little late, and it was nice to spend some time with the furries.

No comments:

Post a Comment