Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thursday

S did get away today - I think she said that P (on his L's) drove for part of the way up. Apparently he isn't allowed behind the wheel with other people in the car. I tend to agree with that - otherwise there are too many distractions. And while there will no doubt be distractions all his driving life, better he practices without at least until he has his licence.

Tink just wanted to go out this morning and even though we were looking at having all the cats (all three of them anyway) have their shots at the same time (6), I didn't have the heart to make her wait. I discussed it with M and we decided to trial an earlier shot time in the morning - which will mean an earlier time in the evening as well. This-isn't necessarily a bad thing, but we'll give it a go and see what we think.

M and I had dinner at House's this evening - they were planning to (and did) put in a call to Russia to confirm they will now come in June (not May). But, said M, they will still need the invitations as soon as they can get them. I don't know that she was certain/hopeful that their Russian contact has yet "got" the message!

It wasn't a particularly late night - but a few not particularly late nights in a row do tend to mount up(even though M did a fantastic job of having me home at a reasonable hour, my downfall was in starting to play with photo-finish applications as I brushed my teeth then somehow, a moment later, over an hour had passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment