Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saturday

I have to stop having late nights if I actually want to be able to function in the morning. After Trivia last night, we were a little hyped up and not ready for bed when we arrived home ... so S went off to watch some television (we are piling up the Neilsen hours) while I went to do some more "work" on the computer. It is the start of the Blogging A-Z Challenge tomorrow and I've been working out how to put code on to the blog I'll be using for the Challenge, so I could show D how to do it as well. All done now - except for the actual Challenge. (Take a hop over to Musings if you've a mind to look at the Challenge entries and also to blog-hop to others doing the A-Z).

It dawned bright and sunny this morning - which was good news for Pearl because that meant she would be coming out to breakfast with us. And it was one of her favourites - Sisters in Broadbeach. She usually finds other dogs, people or children (not that children aren't people - they're just different) there to have a chat with. Mouse joined us there as well - and she had news from the Russians - they now want them in Moscow in about three weeks time for filming the reunion show. That is just a tad (read: a great deal) earlier than Mouse and M had thought - but it is still doable! It's all very exciting, and S and I have offered what help we can give to help them meet the timeline. We must also remember to talk about whether they want to take any photographs with them - and what format they should be in ... just in case they need any pictures of Mouse in Australia.

We managed to fit in a walk around the dog park (you can thank us later Pearl) after breakfast and before returning to Latimers.

The Great K came round this afternoon for a few hours, to talk about his Course and how he's going with the recent feedback he's had regarding his performance. He was quite good and ended up asking us to do role-play with him - which is good, because we've done it before and quite enjoy it. It was a bit tiring though - and even though S and I really felt like vegetarian Chinese from Mermaid afterwards (we had talked about it) we decided to stay in instead and ended up having something quite different for dinner. It was a good thing too (the not going out) because as I sat on the couch I found myself drifting off to sleep and I finally gave up trying to keep my eyes open just before 9; I took myself off to bed - leaving S to put Latimers into lockdown which hopefully wasn't going to be hard because the only one still out was Tinky - and she's getting much better at coming when she's whistled.

No comments:

Post a Comment