Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thursday

The Great K came over this evening. He is having to repeat his internment which will put him back 6 months on his studies but if it makes him a better therapist, it will have been worth it. And it looks as though it has been helping with his general, in-the-real-world interpersonal skills as well - bonus! As to why he had to get two-thirds of the way through the Semester before anyone identified there was an issue - he may never know.

Finally a fine day and it was dry enough to mow - although, I was surprised at how much darker it gets earlier now. I'd done one errand on the way home (not Zarraffas - that's pleasure!) and jumped on ROM as soon as I got in, and still I managed to get it all done - although I would have been hard pressed if ROM didn't have headlights! And just as well I remembered to turn them off.

While the Great K was here, we took the opportunity to catch up with an episode of a new series, and it was wonderful! The furries were much better with being inside with The Great K tonight so they must be getting used to him being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment