Monday, November 4, 2013

Friday

Double even tonne dra. My favourite captioner was at work on the Today Show this morning. The "double even tonne dra" came up in a story about a school objecting to the sale of rubber bracelets to aid breast cancer research - because they are inscribed with "I Heart Boobies"and are therefore called Boobie bracelets. The School says it is merely enforcing their Dress Code - which clearly states that slogans of a sexual nature are not allowed. And the bracelets, although for a good cause, have a "double even tonne dra". Golden!

It was a busy day at work - AC is away enjoying a well-deserved holiday with the family - leaving just Le and I to look after the needs of the office as well as starting to get on top of the End of Month accounts. It will be even busier on Monday - which I prefer - as long as I get a chance to finish the Minutes from Wednesday's meeting so I can get them out for review!

Sooz cooked Shanks for dinner tonight ... very nice ... and afterwards I set myself up to do some more work on An's preso while she caught up with some of her television shows. I'm hanging out to watch the latest episodes of "The Blacklist" and "Grimm" but at the moment I am focussing on the preso and have decided not to try to do both at once (viewing and editing) ... only because I can't concentrate on cutting to the music beat if I get distracted ... and "The Black List" would certainly do that. At this rate I'm going to have two episodes stacked to watch ... and we all know I'll greedily watch them one after another even though I will tell myself that I have to pace them!

No comments:

Post a Comment