Monday, November 11, 2013

Friday

Finally ... some inspiration for my Bling for tomorrow's party. I woke up singing a song which was the idea - and even though I wasn't quite sure how I was going to achieve it ... at least I had the idea. Breakfast at Macca's saw me surfing the interweb for what could be the various elements - depending on which way I did it - and whichever way I went I was sure that OfficeWorks or Bunnings would have what I needed. They did not disappoint. I called in there after work and, with photos on my iPad, walked the aisles - and interrogated the staff - as I gathered the goods.

Maggie and the Bling

I started work on it as soon as I got home ... my T-shirt which would be "Blingo-ed" and the an A3 laminated sheet (as done at work) which needed to be Blinged up and accessorised with Bling Things. Luckily I was able to keep it all manageable - what I'm calling clawed back from the extreme - especially since on the way home I realised I had missed some elements and while I thought about going back to get them, I decided I probably had enough! And if I didn't I could always go get them before I met Sooz and M for breakfast in the morning.

M was out to a Comedy Evening, at The Big House, this evening so she didn't get to see Maggie take up her position on the Blingo-in-progress. Why is it that cats are so attracted to things that are black? But she did look cute!

The furries all came in when called this evening - and Sooz and I had a relatively early night - although Sooz is still not sleeping terribly well at the moment. At least she had this week (and next week) off so she should be able to catch up on sleep if she needs to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment