Friday, November 1, 2013

Wednesday

Fl's back is still not good and he's still deciding if he will be jetting off to join Mi in New Zealand this week. When people have trouble with their backs, it really does affect their lives on a whole series of levels. And that's why he didn't join us for dinner tonight at Food Fantasy at TBH. In the end it was just four - Mouse, M, Sooz and I ... and, of course, the prawns. Who knew the prawns were on during the week - we had always thought it was just on weekend - we were wrong - and because I was in a mood for eating prawns, it was a bonus indeed!

Of course, I'd also had a BBQ at lunchtime with work - another sea of orange - and we got to go as guests ... Admin didn't have to prepare it this time; one of our subcontractors aranged everything - purchasing the food, cooking, serving - all we had to do was turn up, grab our sausage (or whatever protein you wanted) on a plate, grab a roll and some salad and a drink, and then settle in for lunch. It doesn't get much better ... unless you're going out for dinner as well.

Barbie

On the way to TBH, I stopped in at Ni and St's to see if I could help with the set-up of St's new iPhone. Ni had started without me earlier in the day and, alas, I was too late to save the data ... I'm not sure what happened - but at least now St has a fine new iPhone5 which backs up to the iCloud ... his old phone had not been synced to the computer or the Cloud - so when his data was lost ... it could not be recovered. Sigh. (Will people never learn?)

It was too late to do anything on An's presentation by the time we arrived home - but we know I did anyway. Time is fast running out!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment