Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thursday

Sooz and M met Flam for breakfast at Maccas this morning … and then they went off to Robina for some shopping - leaving the house clear for Je to come. I can't believe how quickly cleaning day comes around though - but I guess it's the same when you have a regular weekly commitment - it sees the week fly past rather than dragging. Or maybe that's just a function of getting older (which we all are of course).

Work was busy - we're still on the hunt for dollars - to find where they have been accounted for in the system - and to see if there are any double entries in the system. Hours of fun!

Lunch was good - I had leftover pasta and sausages from the other night. What I realise now is that while I thought I had halved it yesterday - I was way off. Just as well there was other “lunch” in my drawer to have.

M managed to make it out on to ROM again today and while she didn't get it all done, she has made a good start.

Tonight was TBH again and I met M at home before she drove us in. Dinner was at Spinners, before we went upstairs to play Numbers. We were the only ones at the table to start with but another couple of people did turn up. I think I need to do more work on my system - and determine how I can track the numbers I choose while I'm actually playing. It has proved way too difficult to do at the table … so I think I may be sitting away next time.

Sooz's plants continue to thrive in their nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment