Friday, March 14, 2014

Wednesday

Red sky at night ... Shepherd's delight ... but what if the sky was pink all the time? I saw on QI some time ago that the sky over Ancient Rome and presumably the rest of the world - was pink.

You have to love double click Wednesdays at Maccas - just one of the reasons I now have four free. coffees stacked and waiting for use.. There would have been five but I used one yesterday afternoon while I was working on my homework for tonight's meeting with An.

Bingo comes around quickly as well and I received word just after one that M had managed a win again today; she was the only one in the group though. Syl joined them for lunch and the word is that she will be coming out to Latimers one day on the weekend to help me get the bed out of the shed - and repair it. Tools won't be a problem An was telling me tonight because most of Syl's tools are now out here. Hopefully there will be another tip run on the cards as well.

Pearl seems to be enjoying her morning walks up the lane with me although we had to cut it short yesterday morning because it was raining.

It was a good session with An again this afternoon although it was a little shorter than usual. At this point it looks as though my contract not be ending on 31 March so that gives me a little breathing space on the employment front.. But I still need to be skinny things in terms of working towards a permanent appointment so that will be the focus for the next little while. I am very much enjoying working with An and am very grateful for her reality testing and business acumen.

Sooz cooked curry for dinner tonight and it certainly gave last night's dinner (and today's lunch) a run for its money.

The fox and the hare - I saw both on my way home last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment