Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tuesday

Rainbow

There was an amazing rainbow this morning and I couldn't help but take a photograph of it from the Maccas carpark. As I did a man coming out with his cup of coffee stopped to admire it too; we both agreed that a rainbow sighting was a fantastic way to start the day.

200

It was a busy day at work - I was looking for more money - something I actually enjoy doing. We are getting ready for the cutover to a new financial system and there is plenty to do to make sure we have the best experience with the change.

Back at Latimers M was having a busy day catching up with paperwork (did someone say "tax"?) and she put in a massive effort before shifting operations to Mouse's. This of course reminds me that I have yet to do mine but I might leave that until after my birthday weekend!

Tinka

Sooz's seedlings continue to flourish and you never know when you are going to hear the squish squish squish of the spray water bottle as she makes sure they stay hydrated. The garden bed where they will be planted has been cleared and it will be interesting to see when she plants - the intention is to leave the seedlings in their toilet paper rolls as the rolls will just disintegrate into the soil over time.

Tinka has deserted me and has taken up nightly residence on M's bed ... and still she expects me to give her cookies on demand... which I do (I think everyone at Latimers does) because it isn't conditional!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment