Sunday, May 18, 2014

Saturday

Shooting again today. It was great - and not just because I had Mark again. Syl and I were there early to make sure we got a spot and ended up helping with setting up the targets. It's funny but I hadn't realised the last two times that there are a couple of poles on the range - so you have to be careful when you set up the targets that they aren't obstructed.

After Syl and I graduated from safety class, I went back out to Latimers to collect Sooz and she and I had a coffee as we waited for M to meet us at Harvey Norman. We had two things to do - help her buy her new camera (Panasonic TZ60 ... way cool!) and to hand over the avocado bag that she's returning today. Jobs done!

Back to Nerang (lunch at Luv A Coffee) for Sooz to have a haircut while I puddled around the shopping centre. It was good I had because I found a car boot organizer and I needed one to clean out the boot so there will be enough room for M's jam-packed-full-to-bursting (I think) bags on the morrow.

Mi and Fl drove Mu out this afternoon to check out the fishing in the river down the back. Apparently there are fish down there ... washed in when the water was let out of the dam ... and they found two deep-ish water holes behind M's and B's, and made a home there rather than swimming further down stream. That was how M explained it anyway - and Fl and Mu definitely saw fish jumping down there this afternoon!

M went back into Surfers this evening to see Mouse, then on to the Big House to do some photocopying and her final Swipestakes, before making it home in time to tell me a couple of things about the programs and apps currently on her iPad, and what could be deleted if we needed more space.

OMG ... the pudding Anita made was amazing. I had it slightly warmed with a little ice cream this evening and I was looking for a second bowl ... but there wasn't one. Sooz was saying this was the first time An had made that particular dessert and she wasn't happy with it because it wasn't "chocolatey" enough. Hmm ... she is a harsh critic!

No comments:

Post a Comment