Friday, May 30, 2014

Wednesday

Most eyes were one the television tonight - either for The State of Origin Football match - or for Offspring. Sooz watched Offspring - while I caught up with some episodes of something Star-Trekky. I'm not game to start watching the next episodes of Breaking Bad because I know I would just keep watching ... way way into the night - and the next day - and the next night. This is what comes from having multiple seasons lined up ready to go. Of course, Maggie might enjoy the company.

The girls made it to Aqua today and Em went as well.

Sooz had made spaghetti bolognese for dinner - which was good because it was a little late (but not greatly) by the time I arrived home ... I worked back again tonight trying to get just that little bit more out of the way while it was quiet - which it might have been had there not been a night shift on.

We have now locked in the details of young Kezza's visit - and we're very much looking forward to seeing her again. I wonder where our Scrabble Board is ... that's if we actually do have a Scrabble Board?

No comments:

Post a Comment