Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tuesday

Pearl is asleep on her rug, Sooz is knitting as she watches television, with Maggie close by ... and the only furry who isn't inside is Tinka - but that really isn't that surprising. My guess is that she's out chasing that mystery something that keeps giving her grief!

M managed to jump on ROM today and did a great job. She also took Pearl for a hydrobath - it was free because The Tevs had won Clinic of the Year. And she did this all before she caught the plane. Plus bringing the rubbish bin in!

Sooz and I were going to go in to The Big House for dinner this evening and to do some of the great Swipestakes but Sooz decided she wasn't up to it. She had a bad reaction to some asthma medication she's taken today - not badly but enough. It resulted in palpitations and tremors but the symptoms decreased throughout the day. But even though we didn't get to TBH, we had a great dinner. Sooz cooked a fantastic spaghetti bolognese and we ate it as we watched MasterChef which has just started back for the year. When I say "we" there, that includes Maggie who obviously thought Sooz had hidden green vegetables in the sauce - along with carrots and whatever else she managed to get in there. I challenged her on it but she wouldn't tell me how many were in there just "some" and that she always does (but I knew that!).

I was back on litter patrol tonight but I came up empty because neither of the cats had used the box. That probably means there will be a little something extra in there in the morning.

It was another busy day at work and it will be even busier tomorrow as we race to finish the EOM accounts plus welcome aboard (and bring up to speed and familiarise with the Project) someone from HO who's going to help us out over the next three weeks. Never a dull moment!

I called it a night just after 9 and Tinka and Pearl followed me in, leaving Maggie and Sooz to watch television. Nighty night Latimers.

No comments:

Post a Comment