Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thursday

I'm not sure if she meant to leave a clue, but thankfully she did. As I was readying myself for a shower this morning, about to put the bathmat down, I realised it was folded in half. Hmmm. Somehow, my brain immediately responded with "Kathy". Yes, she was would have done it while she was doing the bathroom ... and that's when I remembered to check that the shower lever was set for "shower" not "spray you in the face with cold water". I'm usually much better than that - doing it straight after she's been - but at least I remembered before I turned the tap on ... this time!

It was another busy day at work but at least I feel now that I've caught up on things - after the day off with the Lurgy and the Public Holidays! Sooz had a good day at work - but from what she was saying, it was hard as well. This is the last time she will visit the Biggera Waters aged care facility where she has been interviewing for the Falls Prevention study - their part is done. There are some very interesting folk there and I think she is going to miss visiting them.

The owl was sighted again on the way home tonight - but not in its usual spot ... it was sitting on one of the posts, not on the rail ... making it just that little more difficult to see. M didn't back up to have a look as she didn't want to run the risk of scaring it.

There were Zen leftovers for Sooz tonight and she is very much looking forward to having them for lunch tomorrow. They were very good tonight - and the water was excellent. M tried to find out why it is so good - talked about it with two of the staff but they weren't giving up their "trade secret". Pity that - I know I've said it before and I'll say it again - it is the best water on the Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment