Sunday, September 21, 2014

Friday

Settlement Day plus one - which means the entrance cleaners came today. They were good - arriving on time and going through with me what they were going to do and then I was able to leave them to it. When I came back two hours later (I never did find Chirn Park - on the way there or back) they had finished and Debbie was waving the door back and forwards trying to get the drying to finish. Still, I think I left footprints on the white floor in the laundry when I went in there to check that the back screen door was locked. We'll know for sure when Sooz goes over there tomorrow to let the pest people in.

I'd left work early to be at Jannie for the cleaners and I enjoyed the early mark. It was good too because I met Chris, the neighbour at No. 1.

Tonight was not so much fun ... it was time for some more packing and I made a good start on my office area. I haven't thrown that much out yet but I have jettisoned some. I have also managed to find the camera I have been missing for a while ... in a place I would never have thought to look for it ... so it's just as well I was clearing out the office - otherwise I wouldn't have had it for tomorrow - and Swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment