Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tuesday

It was another wonderful start to the day at Latimers. There was a soft mist blanketing the valley as I took Pearl for a walk but that had disappeared by the time I drove out - no photo op this morning! I'll just have to get up earlier ... or go to bed much much later!

I've had word from An and Na. An has started a business course that clashes with Tallai Trivia on a Wednesday night so we are going to have to work out other options for catching up with them. It's doable.

Sooz and I sat out the back as the sun set - and Sooz folded laundry. We did the SMH Trivia quiz and talked as we waited to catch a glimpse of the September full moon; it was magnificent last night and we're hoping it will be as wonderful tonight. And when we did see it, it was ... and I remembered the scene from King Kong where the Moon shines between two skyscrapers and seems to remind the giant ape of his home on the island. At least I think it was a he.

Dinner tonight was leftover pizza from the other night - not too bad at all. M had arrived home with Subway - a fitting reward (not really) given that she ordered her car today!

No comments:

Post a Comment