Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sunday

Swell again - this time with Sooz. I was very impressed when she was up and in the shower before me this morning … but I would have been happier if that had been for any reason other than that she had had a bad night.

But she was still more than happy to go… and was very pleased she had.

She very much liked the Octopus - and the bats! I was amazed by how different some of them looked in the different light this morning. Even though the time wasn't much different from yesterday, the sun was out this morning and that made a big difference in some of the artworks. I just sorry I didn't make time to see them in the late afternoon light. Next year!

Then we were off to the Markets - and we were the first of our crew there today. We kept ourselves busy by having breakfast - spicy knackwurst, sauerkraut and onion - and German mustard - on a crunchy roll. It was wonderful … and I think not just because we had done a bit before then.

We had secured the table and some chairs by the time the others arrived. As predicted, Mouse was the first, followed by Fl - or was it Mi and Az?

We hadn't planned to stay long but we were still there at 12 before we set off for home so I could do more shed packing and sorting so I'd be ready for when Syl came for the tip run. In the end she and M did it (thank you) while I continued in the shed. This moving jag can be a tad upsetting - especially when you come across things that haven't been sighted in a few years.

Dinner tonight was Pizza - and it was only a little bit wet when I drove in to collect it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment