Saturday, September 27, 2014

Monday

I gave the furries dinner - and they all had a very nice time indeed. The cats really loved their "Purr" and were determined to finish it with their heads buried in their bowls and not budging even when Pearl came sniffing around after she had bolted down her mince and cookies. It is a wonder that dog doesn't get indigestion the way she vacuums up her food sometimes. But she is a dog ... and that's what we all love about her.

Road wood

The Pest People came to Jannie today and Sooz was over there (thanks Syl and An) to let them in. It was only when she was there that she realised that she didn't have the key to the garage (d'oh, that would be my fault) but they said they would come back to do that another day.

I can not believe we are getting worse at Trivia or that it all seems to be getting a little harder with mosl Scores tonight being under 60. We were as well and managed a third.until we pointed out they had somehow managed to add ten points to our score ... so no equal third for us - but a good honest maybe fifth I think.

You can never be too careful when you're out and about driving these days. I was glad I was coming from Zarraffas rather than Maccas when I saw a guy who had lost his load of wood at the traffic lights. Now I'm not into investigative forensics but I would say that when he stopped at the lights - perhaps a little too quickly, his load of planks kept travelling. Thankfully there was no-one in front of him otherwise he, his mate from the truck behind him, and the bicyclist who had stopped to help may have been faced with a decidedly different proposition.

Tinka knows something is up - she is no longer sleeping in the bedroom with us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment